Law Offices of Vingelli and Company
Life Brings Challenges. Change is Constant.
At the Law Offices of Vingelli and Company, we realize that life often brings with it unexpected twists and turns. We believe that today’s world brings about not just unique challenges, but opportunities to be at one’s best.
You see, the defining factor in success in life is often the company that one keeps. It is about knowing the experts, telling your story to the best listeners, befriending the toughest kids on the block, seeking out those with good character, and then making certain that each of them cares . . .
At Vingelli and Company, we build relationships for life. Our goal with every client is to become their trusted advisor. We listen closely to your needs and challenges to ensure an exceptional outcome to your present matters. We remove your current burdens and take over the fight when required. And all the while, we aim to get to know you beyond just your case file, as an individual with unique goals and plans. We see the bigger picture beyond your present case, so that we can be counted on to stand by your side for whatever life throws your way in the future. Here at Vingelli and Company, your success, in matters large and small, isn’t just something that is important to us, it is the only thing that is important to us.
You see, when we started our firm, we built it around the ongoing needs of the client. Why? Not because it is the suggested, business-model thing to do, but because long before we were in law, we experienced law as clients. We have all been injured, faced with disputes, crashed by cars, chased down by the neighbor’s dog, aggrieved by the loss of a loved one, and even held responsible for our share of mistakes . . . just like everyone else who goes about living a full life. At Vingelli and Company, we know very well that life happens. We also know that help along the way is essential. In fact, success often depends on the company that you keep.
Keep the Best Company at Your Side.
Hiring an attorney to represent you and your family is a critical and personal decision. As a prospective client, anyone you consider is effectively applying for the job of representing all aspects of who you are.
Our firm was established to assist our clients in navigating the ever changing circumstances of life. For that reason, John N. Vingelli, attorney and founder of Vingelli and Company has dedicated his career to achieving a well rounded understanding of plaintiff, defense, appeal, and general litigation practices.
- Achieved an “AV Preeminent” personal rating by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating granted to an attorney.
- Argued and won a negligent “duty” issue in both the Arizona Court of Appeals and Arizona Supreme Court in the case of Gipson v. Kasey, 214 Ariz. 141, 150 P.3d 228 (Sup.Ct. 2007).
- Successfully argued thirty eight jury trials including seventeen personal injury/negligence cases through verdict.
- Applied his extensive experience defending doctors, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in all stages of medical negligence litigation in State and District Court to now serve his clients interests.
- Served and gained criminal law experience as Maricopa County Assistant Bureau Chief and Trial Attorney, Group E: charged with litigating felony jury trials, drafting pleadings, motions, and responses, conducted grand jury indictments, and bureau management of 12 attorneys.
- Advanced his experience managing an average Prosecutor caseload of 75 files consisting of armed robberies, car-jackings, aggravated assaults with serious physical injury, dangerous crimes against children, auto thefts, identity thefts, drug sales, etc. to assist in the defense of his current clients.
- Successfully tried personal injury/negligence cases and argued/ defended major motions (dispositive motions, Frye/Daubert motions to exclude expert testimony, motions in limine to exclude evidence, etc.) in State Superior Courts (most Arizona counties) and in U.S. District Court, District of Arizona.
Most recently Mr. Vingelli was recommended for Certification in Wrongful Death and Personal Injury litigation by the Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization and awaits his exam results for this exclusive distinction.
When it comes time to seek out legal advice, carefully consider your options for representation. Choose the most qualified, but also the most considerate counsel. Make certain your support is strong and straightforward. Most of all, hire someone interested in you for the long term, so that you can be ensured of the best results in every short term.
At Vingelli and Company, we represent clients from all walks of life throughout Arizona. Because we are a small office, we are able to offer the attentive, personalized service we pride ourselves on. You can count on us to represent you across a broad range of civil litigation, personal injury, and criminal defense matters. We approach each case by first concentrating on the practical solutions available to meet your personal needs. You can rest assured that we will be completely honest, thoroughly explaining how the law affects you. We will always be accessible to remove your burdens and we will never add to them by setting unrealistic expectations. We will be in it for the long haul.
We are Vingelli and Company and we are applying to be your agile advisor, your assertive advocate, and your assailing army, all in one. Hire us today.